Sunday, November 15, 2009

I just got my hair double processed, color reversal and dye but I still need it blonde? What should

Ok, so I needed my hair blonde for a show and went to my (now ex)hair dresser to have her do it. She said she wouldnt bleach my hair because its relaxed (3 months prior) but that she could do a "color reversal" and then dye it lighter. Well, after 4 hours my hair is a burnt amber and definitely not blonde. My show opens in less than a week and I need it blonde. Is bleaching it a deathwish at this point? What should I do?



I just got my hair double processed, color reversal and dye but I still need it blonde? What should I do?

If you bleach it, your hair will be ruined - dry, dull, breakage. You hair stylist was right not to put bleach on relaxed hair, your hair could literally fall off where it was relaxed at - then all of your hair would be about 3" long. I've seen this type of stuff happen before - hair will break off righ in your stylists hands. Where a blond wig for the show, cuz if you bleach it, you may be wearing a blond wig for a lot longer than one day.



I just got my hair double processed, color reversal and dye but I still need it blonde? What should I do?

At this point, your hair is so fragile and fear that anymore chemical processes with ruin it. But, I would suggest that you ask around and see if anyone has a hair stylist that they really trust and make an appointment and see if they can help you out. I would not try anything at home.



My daughter and her friends bleached out strands of hair on her head and then dyed it an orange color and it came out way too bright. To save her hair, I sent her to my stylist and they cut some sample strips from her hair and tried a couple of things with her hair and finally found a dying technique that worked and covered up the awful orange. One thing the stylist was considering was bleaching out the orange, but her hair basically disinegrated and would have been disasterous if that was the route that she went. So, you really need to go to someone who knows what she is doing. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment