Friday, November 13, 2009

I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

I colored my hair yesterday and I was wondering if you guys liked it. Dont tell me if you think I'm ugly, I dont care, I just want to know if you like it blonde or if I should go back to my natural color, brown.



http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/s...



http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/s...



http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/s...



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

yes it looks very nice . it ties in ure whole look. u have it all good weight awesome hair and good facial feature. u are ready for a night on the town ! lol



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

You did that yourself? It looks great. Have fun being blonde. You can go back to brown anytime.



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

yes omg and you are really pretty



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

It looks great blonde.



Very pretty.



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

it looks really natural! good choice!



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

i actually think it looks really good. u need to post a picture of you brown hair and ill say whic i like better



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

omg you look ******* great keep it



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

ye its really nice.



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

I think it looks great!!!



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

it looks nice



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

I think it looks good, especially for a do-it-yourself. I'd say keep it blond as for as long as you like it like that and then change it when you get bored with it. Just make sure you keep up with your roots, you don't want to have the reverse skunk look.



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

show off



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

you look really good and pretty!!!!



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

It looks really good! Oh and blondes do have more fun!



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

you look hot! it is really pretty. keep it



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

I was blonde for a while, and I liked, but then after the while the touchups were getting annoying. Plus it is not good for your hair.But if YOU like it then that is all that matters.



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

OMGosh it is really pretty and you are beautiful!!! I think it is very pretty!!!



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

super cute.



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

yeah it's gorgeous! i wanted to go blonde but my mom said it would damage my hair too much, so i didn't get to do it.



is your hair ruined at all, like does it feel dead or anything?



it looks great on you! and you're really pretty btw.



:)



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

omg it's looks like ur a natural blonde.. i luv it



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

you look old...and you look like a man kinda too...sry



I colored by hair blonde. do you like it? (pics)?

Haha I find it hilarious that Winter Blossum calls everyone on here ugly or insults them in some way. It's really unattractive of her. Obviously she is blind to say you look like a guy! You are stunning, girl! I normally prefer brunette hair over blonde but your hair looks gorgeous blonde! Just be careful not to dry your hair out dying it because even the prettiest color will look horrible on dry, dull hair. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment