Friday, November 13, 2009

Should I color my hair blonde? Would it look good?

I recently lost about 50lbs and i wanted to kinda go back to school looking like a new person. (Im an identical twin). Im blonde when i get california kind of sunlight, hence the lightness of my eyebrows and nearly all of my hair on my arms and legs.



I want to dye it about this color



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/A...



and heres by current hair color http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/A...



Should I color my hair blonde? Would it look good?

I think both links go to the same picture.



But I agree with the person above me...Growing it out a little would look really good :) I'm sure it'd look good if it was blonde too. But, being a guy, are you going to want to maintain the new color? For example, are you going to get your roots touched up every 6 weeks? If not then I wouldn't suggest dying your hair. It's a pain to keep up.



Should I color my hair blonde? Would it look good?

no but grow ur hair out a little like how the skater guys do it



Should I color my hair blonde? Would it look good?

leave it alone unless you want to dye it every 4 to 6 weeks nothing looks worse than the new growth that dosen,t match the rest of your hair



Should I color my hair blonde? Would it look good?

there both the dame hair color



Should I color my hair blonde? Would it look good?

First of all it looks like the same color but i think you really shouldnt go light blonde but a more dirty blonde.



Should I color my hair blonde? Would it look good?

there the same pic

No comments:

Post a Comment