Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Semi-permanenet dyed my hair blonde. I want it out! HELP?

About a month ago i dyed it ermi-permanent blonde... it turned out ginger and now im getting roots.



I had a really nice hair colour before and i was stupid to dye it.



It hasnt come out and i want to know how i can get it out! any ideas?



If there is no way to do this, should i try to dye my hair as near as i can to my original colour?



please help im getting teased at scholl for being ginger.. and its lost its niceness.



HELP"!!!!



Semi-permanenet dyed my hair blonde. I want it out! HELP?

okay first of all try to shampoo it vigorously for about an hour to let it kinda remove the stain if that doesnt work then try to dye your hair back to the original way it was hope this works



Semi-permanenet dyed my hair blonde. I want it out! HELP?

Your best bet is to go to a hair dressers and have it done professionally . You might end up making it worse if you do it your self.



Semi-permanenet dyed my hair blonde. I want it out! HELP?

Shave it briteny, just do it



Semi-permanenet dyed my hair blonde. I want it out! HELP?

I strongly agree with Carina. Go to a salon and get i done. The first awnser is the other obvious option if you want to take the risk then try that.



Good Lcuk, hope it works x



Semi-permanenet dyed my hair blonde. I want it out! HELP?

go buy a box of the permanent in your natural color or something close to that color



Semi-permanenet dyed my hair blonde. I want it out! HELP?

use a color stripper formula...it helped my friend when she semi-perminatly put hot pink steaks in her hari and got in huge trouble w/ the skool dress code.



Semi-permanenet dyed my hair blonde. I want it out! HELP?

redye it 2 a colour near ur original



Semi-permanenet dyed my hair blonde. I want it out! HELP?

I'm sorry to say this, but you won't get your natural hair color back. It's gone, you won't see it for a long time. Go to the salon. I found this website for you which has people with the same problem except they died it black instead of blonde. You may have to bleach your hair again.



http://www.funadvice.com/q/get_semi_perm...



Semi-permanenet dyed my hair blonde. I want it out! HELP?

I also agree about going to a hair salon. I have dyed my hair so many times and have been so disappointed. The salon had always gotten it to my desired color. (The particular salon that I go to will recolor for little or no charge if you are totally dissatisfied with the result.) That can get a little pricey depending on the salon.



One think that has worked for me when I was sporting an undesirable hair color was to wear it up, or try to style it differently. I would curl it and put it up as nice as I could, so the attention would be drawn more to the style than the color.



It's probably a little late for this but another thing that you can do if you should ever want to dye your hair again, is to cut a small piece off before you dye it, so when you do go to the salon you can show the hairdresser the color you previously had and they can match the dye to your original hair color. I still have a lock of my original hair color!



Best of luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment