Sunday, November 15, 2009

Will Sun-In turn my hair blonde/orange?

I have really dark brown hair. I want to give myself highlights, but I don't want them to be blonde. I also don't want them to turn that weird orange-y color that you get when you dye your hair wrong. Will Sun-In do that?



Will Sun-In turn my hair blonde/orange?

I dont think so! My sister used it and it didnt... and she has very dark hair... it gave her nice high lights.



Will Sun-In turn my hair blonde/orange?

Don't use this product as I tried it and my hair turned a horrid colour and I am a Canadian Indian with dark brown hair. I was camping and a hair stylist saw me and dragged me to the showers and told me to wash it out. Sure enough it was too late and my hair looked horrid until it grew out which took a long time as my hair went halfway down my back. So please, take it from one who tried it. Don't use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment