Friday, November 13, 2009

How do your keep your dyed hair blonde/?

I have been dying my hair for 5 years and i can't find a good brand.



how do you keep the roots from growing back black again?



What is good shampoo for dyed hair?



How blonde should my hair be?



I need help!!!



How do your keep your dyed hair blonde/?

Preference by L'Oreal is my choice. I used it for 3+ years about 20 years ago and now I'm using it again. Since my hair is a med to dark brown, I use les Blondissimes because it is a "high lift" color, meaning that it will take my hair to blonde in one step and they include a great conditioner to use in between touch ups.



There is no way to keep the roots from growing back dark again. That's your natural hair color growing out and if you want to remain blonde, you will have to touch up the roots only. Pantene makes a Blonde Expressions shampoo, conditioner and detangling foam. All are very good products and will keep your hair from fading and looking drab. You should make your hair as blonde as you like it and are comfortable wearing it. There's no standard to indicate how blonde you should go.



The most important thing is that you are having fun with your hair. You should be able to look in the mirror and like what you see. If you don't, change it!

No comments:

Post a Comment