Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Help dying my hair blonde?

I have a redish color in my hair currently. Has some definite brown shades. And i've been told by many many people that i would look much better as a blonde.



I know that getting my hair professionally foiled is incredibly expensive. So i want to do it at home. I really want to avoid having a copperish or a bronzy type look to it, so is there any product in-particular that can help me avoid that?



Help dying my hair blonde?

red is absolutly the hardest color to get out of hair, whether it is natural or not. unfortunatly when you start using "ash" colored dyes. [ie dark ash blonde or medium ash blonde] you run the risk of your hair looking dull and just a little off. Your best bet would be to use a natural hair color. Typically every color in hair dye comes in W [warm], N [neutral], or A[ash]/C[cool]. Avoid getting a W. That will add more warmth to your hair and redheads already have warmth. N would be the best bet. it will neutralize some of the warmth you already have without losing it all.



Help dying my hair blonde?

Get any type of bleach that has blue tones in it. That will help take out that red rusty color.

No comments:

Post a Comment