Sunday, November 15, 2009

How can i dye my medium brown hair, blonde, at home.?

I have medium brown hair color. I have dyed it darker before, but i wanted to dye it blonde. I understand the concept that if you try and lighten your hair at home using the store dye kits, then it will turn out a red-ish color. Is their anyway that I can dye it a medium blonde?...



Please don't respond to say, " no their isnt a way." Please respond only if you have helpfull information.



Thank you very much.



xoxo



How can i dye my medium brown hair, blonde, at home.?

There is a new type of hair dye that just came out and it is specifically for dark hair. Its over the counter and I tried it and was very happy with my results. It is called FERIA exclusively for dark hair. Try the lightest shade.



How can i dye my medium brown hair, blonde, at home.?

welll.. you can go get it done permanently at a beauty salon. thats all i can say. [sorry if this answer upset you] im not good at hairr

No comments:

Post a Comment