Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I want to dye my hair blonde,but I need your help!!!!!?

I have rather dark hair naturally and whenever i try to use those boxed kits for dyeing your hair blonde, it comes out orange... how can i achieve platinum blonde locks the right way without going to the salon?



I want to dye my hair blonde,but I need your help!!!!!?

Hey Sara, My name too how weird but i can help. So first you should get a naturel hair lightener like peroxide then dye it the color you want it or you can go another way. Personally I would do it -%26gt; this way, first get hair dye that is a couple shades lighter and every month er so go the next shades lighter than that one until your hair is the desired color. Also dying your hair might damage it so i would use Alberto V05 Hot Oil ever couple weeks. Good Luck!



I want to dye my hair blonde,but I need your help!!!!!?

Good Luck, But going to the salon is probably the cheapest way to go. Using at home kits usually don't work and u either have to spend more money just to fix it. I would also be carefully going platinum blonde, my suggestion is asking a pro and doing light highlights that don't completely destroy you. Then if you like it, when it is time to highlight again, go lighter.



I want to dye my hair blonde,but I need your help!!!!!?

Use this like hair dye, put it all over. Buy 2 boxes.



http://www.drugstore.com/qxp149757_33318...



After its lightened, apply a permanent med ash blonde shade.



All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment