Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What's the best way to go blonde when you have medium brown hair?

I often get bored with my hair color and occasionally I'll dye it red (because it's a color I know looks good on me). I've been thinking though, I really want to dye my hair blonde because I've never been blonde before, and well blondes have more fun right :P? My hair is about medium brown, dry, curly with some split ends that need to be taken care of so I'm hesitant to just get a home bleaching kit, and also I'm afraid of it turning orange because my hair also has some natural red tones in it. Also I used a semi-permanent do-it-yourself red dye in August and it's still kind of there though faded and grown out quite a bit. I'd rather not spend loads of money to get it done at the salon but if it's the only way to go blonde without frying my already dry hair then I probably will.



What's the best way to go blonde when you have medium brown hair?

Get an at home bleach kit (leave it on for the full hour), a box of LIGHT ASH hair dye, and the Clairol shimmer lights shampoo.



Trust me, I might as well be a hair colorist cause I've dyed my hair so many times. Check out my hair in the picture (my 360 page has a bigger one), that's how your hair will turn out. I went from dark mahogany to that. Check out my myspace to see the transformation.



Let me know if you have any questions and I'll help you.



What's the best way to go blonde when you have medium brown hair?

why spoil your hair ? try a wig ?

No comments:

Post a Comment